Winter 2021 Class Series - On Zoom!
FREEING YOUR VOICE
an 8-session class series led by Elisa S. Keeler
Mondays 7:30PM - 8:30PM (Eastern Time)
February 15th - April 5th, 2021
- Engage in exercises that increase vocal health and singing stamina.
- Explore toning and movement practices that restore vibrant energy.
- Experience the uniting and uplifting nature of simple, soulful songs and harmonies.
- Sing for joy, peace, healing, hope, truth and love in a supportive environment.
Elisa leads a participatory singalong experience which includes recordings to support harmony part learning. To avoid sound delays, participants are muted during the singalong portions. The experience continues to be uplifting and joyous for the many who take part.
Cost: $100-160 sliding scale
Select "YOUR PRICE" using the button to the right (PayPal, Stripe, or Credit Card).
1. Please complete your purchase, then
Or Contact: Ers718@gmail.com
Payment is non-refundable. If you cannot attend, you may apply your payment to another class series or find someone to fill your place.
Elisa S. Keeler, MA Transpersonal Psychology & BM Vocal Performance & Music Education
As a singer and recording artist, she has released two albums, Red Sky and Soul of the Earth: multicultural songs for the circle, and her many compositions can be found here.
Elisa is also the lead singer and songwriter for the band Elisa & the YesMen. She has sung lead and harmony vocals with several Ithaca, NY based bands and as a guest with Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings.