Fall 2020 Class Series - On Zoom!
FREEING YOUR VOICE
an 8-session class series led by Elisa S. Keeler
MONDAYS 7:30PM - 8:30PM ET
DATES: Oct 19th - Dec 7th 2020
- Engage in exercises that increase vocal health and singing stamina.
- Explore toning and movement practices that restore vibrant energy.
- Experience the uniting and uplifting nature of simple, soulful songs and harmonies.
- Sing for joy, peace, healing, hope, truth and love in a supportive environment.
Location: On ZOOM
Elisa leads a participatory singalong experience which includes recordings to support harmony part learning. To avoid sound delays, participants are muted during the singalong portions. The experience continues to be uplifting and joyous for the many who take part.
Cost: Sliding scale $100-160
Select "YOUR PRICE" using the button to the right (PayPal, Stripe, or Credit Card).
1. Please complete your purchase, then
Or Contact: Ers718@gmail.com
Payment is non-refundable. If you cannot attend, you may apply your payment to another class series or find someone to fill your place.
Elisa S. Keeler, MA Transpersonal Psychology & BM Vocal Performance & Music Education
Elisa has taught voice & world music workshops since 2003. She is the founder of the Freeing Your Voice workshop for adults and the Music For Unity and Social Change Program for public schools. She leads the Honey Child Soul Quintet and has been a lead singer, harmony vocalist, and recording artist. Her albums Red Sky and Soul of the Earth; multicultural songs for the circle are available on Amazon. Additionally, Elisa is a teacher of the Hidden Treasure Program at Light on the Hill Retreat Center in Van Etten NY.