Elisa Sciscioli MA Transpersonal Psychology is available for workshops, group classes and private voice lessons.
She also holds degrees in Music Education and Vocal Performance from Ithaca College. Elisa has been teaching world music workshops for 15 years. She is the founder of The Joy of Group Singing Program for adults and the grant funded Music For Unity and Social Change Program for public schools. She leads and sings with the Honey Child Soul Quintet. Elisa also sings harmony vocals with Travis Knapp and was the lead singer and song writer for the band Solstice. Her conscious soul album Red Sky was released in 2009. In 2011 Elisa became an assistant teacher of the Hidden Treasure Program, a 3-year course in healing and personal growth, at Light on the Hill Retreat Center.
Workshops are offered at retreat centers, community schools, music festivals, colleges, and a range of public and private events.
Her programs can be offered as:
- a weekly class
- a 60 - 90 minute workshop
- a half-day workshop
- a full-day workshop
- a weekend workshop (Friday evening through Sunday afternoon)
Additional Workshops have included topics such as:
Music for Unity and Social Change - for K - 12
World Music and Movement - for pre-K - 5th grade
*Freeing Your Voice
*Singing As A Spiritual Practice
- breath and toning exercises
- chants and praise music from various cultures
- the art of becoming a vessel
Music from around the World
- African songs, drumming and dance
- African American spirituals, gospel and influences on contemporary music
- Native American music/ flute playing
- Jamaican reggae music
- Christian, Hebrew, Hindu and Sufi chants