Elisa Sciscioli MA Transpersonal Psychology is available for workshops, group classes and private voice lessons.
She also holds Bachelor of Music Degrees in Music Education and Vocal Performance from Ithaca College. Elisa is a graduate of the Hidden Treasure program and a current facilitator at the Light on the Hill retreat center in Van Etten, NY. She is the founder and instructor of the Joy of Group Singing Program and has taught workshops to a variety of age groups ranging from preschool to senior citizens. She offers a weekly group singing class for adults in Ithaca NY.
The Joy of Group Singing Program is offered at retreat centers, community schools, music festivals, colleges, and a range of public and private events.
The program can be offered as:
- a weekly class
- a 60 - 90 minute one-time workshop
- a half-day workshop (two sessions)
- a full-day workshop (three sessions)
- a weekend workshop (Friday evening through Sunday afternoon)
Additional Workshops have included topics such as:
Music for Unity and Social Change - for K - 12
World Music and Movement - for pre-K - 5th grade
Freeing Your Voice - teenagers and adults
Singing and Spirituality
- singing as a meditative practice
- chants and praise music from various cultures
- the art of becoming a vessel
Music from around the World
- African songs, drumming and dance
- African American spirituals, gospel and influences on contemporary music
- Native American music/ flute playing
- Jamaican reggae music
- Christian, Hebrew, Hindu and Sufi chants